The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Review of the options:
- Air pollution from traffic can cause allergies.
– Correct, “Health effects of vehicle emissions […] increased risk of allergies”. (Swedish Transport Administration)
- Carbon dioxide is responsible for 40% of all new cases of cancer.
– Wrong, the carbon dioxide gas itself does not cause cancer.
- Air pollution from traffic does not cause cancer.
– Wrong, hydrocarbons may cause cancer.
- There are no benefits to the use of cars.
– Wrong, consider everyone who is dependent on taking their car to work (those living outside the cities). A week without cars would be a complete disaster for the world economy.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy