Is it possible for a person with a Norwegian licence to supervise private driving lessons in Sweden?

The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1,000 paid questions.
Buy all 1,000 questions now

In order to be approved as a supervisor, you have to “have a valid driving licence issued in Sweden or another EEA member state”. (Swedish Transport Agency)

EEA = European Economic Area, which consists of all countries in the EU along with Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.

Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).

More examples of explanations:

Knowledge exam – free demo

Buy all 1,000 questions in English for car (category B)