The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- I have an obligation to give way to vehicles approaching from A.
– Wrong. A is an exit, which means that any vehicle emerging from A has an obligation to give way to you.
- Vehicles emerging from A do not have an obligation to give way to me.
– Wrong. Note that the answer includes the words “do not”. Any vehicle coming from A has an obligation to give way to you, in accordance with the exit rule.
- Parking in front of A is permitted.
– Wrong. “A vehicle may not be parked [...] on a road in front of an entry road to a property or so that vehicle traffic to or from the property is significantly obstructed.” (Road Traffic Ordinance)
- Stopping in front of A is permitted.
– Correct. Stopping at A (e.g. in order to drop off a passenger) is not prohibited.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy