The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- Stopping is forbidden, because the road is a priority road.
– Wrong. It is forbidden to park on a priority road, but stopping is permitted.
- Stopping is forbidden, because I am driving on a bridge.
– Wrong. There is no such prohibition.
- Stopping is permitted, as long as doing so does not cause a hazard or an unnecessary obstruction for traffic.
– Correct. The Road Traffic Ordinance states that: “A vehicle may not be stopped or parked [...] at such a place or in such a manner that causes a hazard or an unnecessary obstruction or disruption to traffic”.
- Stopping is permitted, but only to pick up or drop off passengers or for the loading or unloading of goods.
– Wrong. Stopping is permitted, regardless of the reason.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy