The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Lane closed (F26)
“The sign states that a lane is temporarily closed and that no other lane in the same direction of travel can be used. The sign is adapted to the local conditions. No deviation in colour may take place.”
“The panel indicates the direction to what is stated on the sign. The panel is adapted to the local conditions.”
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- If I continue straight on across the junction, the right-hand lane is closed further ahead along the road.
– Wrong. The road sign that indicates that the lane is closed applies to the road to the right at the junction, not straight ahead. The supplementary panel with the arrow (T12) informs you of this.
- I must turn right at the junction, because the orange-coloured road sign has priority over other instructions.
– It is true that orange-coloured road signs have priority over other road signs. However, it is not true that you must turn right.
- I may not turn right at the junction, because the road to the right is closed.
– There is no road sign in the video that prohibits you from turning. Furthermore, it is not the road that is closed. It is only one lane that is closed.
- I may turn right at the junction, even though the road sign indicates a closed lane.
– True. You must, however, show consideration to the following rule when you turn: “If there is an obstruction in the road, the driver whose side of the road is obstructed shall stop, if this is necessary for oncoming traffic to be able to pass.” (Road Traffic Ordinance)
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se (also in theory tests in Arabic).
There is also a driving licence book online (2023).
More examples of theory questions:
Examples from the account you can buy