The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- Yes, because the priority-to-the-right rule applies.
– True, and there are no indications that suggest otherwise.
- No, because traffic from the right passes a pedestrian crossing before the junction.
– A pedestrian crossing does not affect the validity of the priority-to-the-right rule.
- No, because I am on a priority road.
– There is no indication that suggests this.
- No, because it is a T-junction.
– It is not a T-junction, and even if it was, the priority-to-the-right rule would still apply.
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se (also in theory tests in Arabic).
There is also a driving licence book online (2023).
More examples of theory questions:
Examples from the account you can buy