The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Review of the options:
- Air conditioning reduces fuel consumption.
– Wrong, it increases the consumption as it requires energy to function.
- If the car is carrying a heavy load, it will use more fuel than with a light load.
– Correct, compare this to carrying a heavy rucksack: it requires more power (“fuel”) the heavier it is.
- Dirt sticks more easily to a waxed car.
– Wrong, the dirt will stick more easily to an unwaxed car since the paint has a rough surface. The harder and smoother the surface, the less dirt will stick to it.
- An automatic transmission is preferable from an environmental perspective.
– Wrong, as a rule, it will increase fuel consumption and thereby emissions harmful to the environment.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy