The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1,000 paid questions.
Buy all 1,000 questions now
Review of the options:
- All internal combustion engines contribute equally to the greenhouse effect.
– Wrong, a large fuel-guzzling engine is worse than a small one.
- Ethanol is a greenhouse gas.
– Wrong, ethanol is a type of fuel, not a gas.
- The permitted time of engine idling is often limited.
– Correct, examples of regulations regarding idling: Skellefteå
- The unladen weight of a car has no impact on its fuel consumption.
– Wrong, a heavy car requires more power. More power = more fuel.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations: