Which option describes defensive driving?
Driving defensively increases traffic safety. Examples of defensive driving:
- Do not take unnecessary risks.
- Have good safety margins.
- Maintain good oversight.
- Do not be stressed, take your time.
- Be prepared for something unusual to happen.
- Think about the situation before doing anything.
- Think ahead about what might happen.
- Drive smoothly and brake well in advance.
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se (also in theory tests in Arabic).
More examples of theory questions:
Try a free demo of the theory test