Which option describes defensive driving?
Driving defensively increases traffic safety. Examples of defensive driving:
- Do not take unnecessary risks.
- Have good safety margins.
- Maintain good oversight.
- Do not be stressed, take your time.
- Be prepared for something unusual to happen.
- Think about the situation before doing anything.
- Think ahead about what might happen.
- Drive smoothly and brake well in advance.
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se (also in theory tests in Arabic).
There is also a driving licence book online (2021).
More examples of theory questions:
Try a free demo of the theory test