The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- Yes, because the priority road ends.
– Wrong. The priority road ends after the junction, which means that the road continues to be a priority road throughout the entire junction.
- Yes, because I am driving over a footpath before the junction.
– Wrong. You are driving over a pedestrian crossing, which has no impact on the rules for giving way.
- No, because I am driving on a priority road.
– Correct. You are driving on a priority road, which is evident from the road sign seen at the beginning of the video.
- No, because vehicles are prohibited on the road to the right.
– Wrong. It is forbidden for you to enter the road on the right, but this does not affect the rules for giving way.
Priority road (B4)
Priority road ends (B5)
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy