The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
The question specifies that you are going uphill. Is there any alternative where the slope means that you should pay particular attention to a certain aspect?
Review of the options:
- The large rear wheels of the tractor increases the risk of loose chippings.
– They would rather reduce the risk, as the tractor is driving at a low speed.
- Vehicles behind the tractor may overtake it.
– Drivers behind the tractor may feel stressed by the low speed, and they have limited visibility due to the slope. The low speed of the tractor combined with the limited visibility on the slope means that this alternative is well suited as something to be particularly attentive of.
- The width of the tractor forces you out on the hard shoulder.
– The slope has no impact on this, meaning that you do not have to pay particular attention.
- The driver of the tractor is young and inexperienced when it comes to regular road traffic.
– The driver may just as well be very experienced, so this is not a good alternative.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy