The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Review of the options:
- The vehicle tax is included in the road traffic insurance.
– Wrong, the road traffic insurance only provides coverage for accidents.
- The rate of vehicle tax varies between different vehicles.
– Correct, “the size of the tax is based on a number of factors. The following factors can influence the size of the tax: vehicle category, taxable weight, fuel, carbon dioxide emissions” (Swedish Transport Agency)
- Vehicle tax must be paid for all vehicles.
– Wrong, “the following vehicles are not liable for vehicle tax: […] mopeds, class II tractors (agricultural tractors)” (Swedish Transport Agency)
- Vehicle tax must be paid even if a vehicle has been laid up.
– Wrong, “laid-up vehicles are not liable for vehicle tax.” (Swedish Transport Agency)
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests in English (also in Arabic). This is an example of an explanation of a test question.
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy