The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Give way (B1)
“The sign indicates that a driver is obliged to give way to a vehicle on the intersecting road”.
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- I must stop before I can turn, because I have an obligation to stop.
– Wrong. There is no Stop sign at this junction.
- I must stop before I can turn, because the road I am turning onto is a priority road.
– Wrong. You do not need to stop, because there is no Stop sign. It is, however, true that the road you are turning onto is a priority road (a sign is visible on the right-hand side, at the end of the video).
- I am permitted to turn without stopping, because the question states that there is no intersecting traffic.
– Correct. Because you have an obligation to give way and not an obligation to stop, you are permitted to drive on without stopping if there is no intersecting traffic.
- I must find another route, because left-turns are prohibited.
– Wrong. There is nothing in the video to suggest that you are not permitted to turn left.
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se. There are questions in three languages: English mock test, Swedish mock test and Arabic mock test
More examples of theory questions:
Examples from the account you can buy