The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Review of the options:
- Very slow speed increase.
– Wrong, while increasing speed the fuel consumption is high, as it requires power to increase speed.
- Skipping gears.
– Correct, in keeping with increasing speed quickly, which is helped by not running up through all the gears.
- Driving in as low a gear as possible.
– Wrong, low gears make the car more powerful, which requires more fuel. Less fuel is consumed by the high gears. (Low gears refers to a low number, fifth = high, first = low.)
- Maintaining an engine speed of at least 3,000 rpm.
– Wrong, the revs per minutes are to be kept under 3,000 rpm. Over 3,000 rpm can overload the catalytic converter.
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se. There are three languages: English (free demo test), Swedish (free demo test) and Arabic (free demo test)
There is also a driving licence book online (2023).
More examples of theory questions:
Examples from the account you can buy