The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Review of the options:
- By applying the throttle uneven during the first meters (forceful–careful–forceful).
– Bad, this increases the risk of wheelspin, since every forceful throttle application is like starting for the first time.
- By reversing about one metre just before entering the intersection.
– It can be good in some specific cases, but it is bad as a general advice. Most likely, the grip will not be any better and the visibility gets worse.
- By applying the throttle in a forceful and even way.
– Forceful equals greater risk for wheelspin This option is therefore incorrect.
- By applying the throttle in a careful and even way.
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se. There are three languages: English (free demo test), Swedish (free demo test) and Arabic (free demo test)
There is also a driving licence book online (2023).
More examples of theory questions:
Examples from the account you can buy