The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Priority road (B4)
”The sign is erected at the start of the priority road and is repeated after each junction with a road other than such as referred to in Chapter 3, Section 21, second paragraph of the Road Traffic Ordinance, if it is not otherwise clear that the priority road continues after the crossing.”
Review of the options:
- A priority road sign is erected at the start of the priority road and is repeated before each junction with another road.
– False, the sign is repeated after junctions, not before.
- The intersecting roads connecting to the priority road always have an obligation to stop.
– False, they can also be subject to a regular obligation to give way.
- A priority road sign is not erected if it is clear that the priority road continues on after the junction.
– True, see the quotation above.
- Priority roads do not have any junctions with traffic at the same level.
– False, priority roads often have many connecting roads at the same level.
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se. There are three languages: English (free demo test), Swedish (free demo test) and Arabic (free demo test)
There is also a driving licence book online (2024).
More examples of theory questions:
Examples from the account you can buy