Risk training part 1 for a category B driving licence
Risk training part 1 is part 1 of the mandatory risk training for a category B driving licence (part 2 is skid training).
During the course, you learn about the risks involved with, for example, alcohol, drugs and tiredness in traffic.
The course is conducted at a traffic school (list of approved course providers) and is to be at least 3 hours long. The price for the course is around 400–800 kr and the period of validity is 5 years.
After this risk training element you will be familiar with
- Drunk driving, drug abuse and tiredness:
- Effect on the body (short and long term).
- Avoidance (both personally and to stop others).
- The rules regarding drunk driving and tiredness in traffic.
- The accident risks among different groups (men-women, young-old).
- How passengers, mobile phone conversations, stress, etc., affect you as a driver.
- How behaviour and attitudes impact traffic.
Latest forum posts