The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Solid line (M8)
“If a solid line separates the lanes, no change of lane may occur.” (Road Traffic Ordinance)
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- Lane A leads towards Örebro. However, I may not change lane.
– Correct. Lane A (and the lane on the far left, which isn’t named in the video) leads towards Örebro. However, your lane is separated with a solid line, which means that you are not permitted to change lane. This is in order to reduce the risk of accidents caused by drivers crossing several lanes at the last second.
- Lanes A and B lead towards Örebro. I may change to lane B, but not to lane A.
– Wrong. Lane B does not lead towards Örebro. Neither are you permitted to change to a different lane.
- Only lane B leads towards Örebro.
– Wrong. Lane B leads towards the same destination as lane C.
- Lane C leads towards Örebro.
– Wrong. Only the two lanes on the far left lead towards Örebro.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy