Review of the options:
- The same rules apply to bicycle crossings and bicycle passages.
– Wrong, at a bicycle crossing, you have an express obligation to give way, but at a bicycle passage, you only have to “adapt your speed to avoid danger to cyclists”.
- If you are crossing a bicycle path, you must give way to drivers of class II mopeds.
– Correct, “On bicycle paths, cyclists and drivers of class II mopeds must be given right of way by other vehicle drivers.” (Swedish Road Traffic Ordinance)
- Cyclists are not permitted to cross the road on a pedestrian crossing.
– Wrong, “A cyclist is not forbidden from crossing a road on a pedestrian crossing”. (Swedish Transport Agency)
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy