The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1,000 paid questions.
Buy all 1,000 questions now
Review of the options:
- It is always recommended to drive at a very low speed.
– Wrong, “A driver may not drive at an excessively low speed without a valid reason.” (Swedish Road Traffic Ordinance)
- I have to be able to stop before any foreseeable obstacle.
– Correct, “The speed may never be greater than what allows the driver to maintain control of the vehicle and stop it [...] before any foreseeable obstacle.” (Swedish Road Traffic Ordinance)
- Where there is ongoing roadworks, I am allowed to drive at a maximum speed of 50 km/h.
– Wrong, it is common for the maximum speed past a roadwork site on a motorway to be 70 km/h.
- I do not have to adapt my speed according to the weather.
– Wrong, “Consideration shall always be given to […] weather and visibility conditions.” (Swedish Road Traffic Ordinance)
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests in English (also in Arabic). This is an example of an explanation of a test question.
More examples of explanations: