The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- Yes, because the priority-to-the-right rule applies.
– Correct. Because there are no other instructions, the priority-to-the-right rule applies.
- No, because the road on the right does not have a sign with a street name.
– Wrong. A sign displaying a street name can be an indication that the priority-to-the-right rule applies, but there is no requirement that such a sign must exist. In this example, it is clear that the place is a road junction and not, for example, an exit (compare this place with the appearance of the exits from the houses seen at the start of the video).
- Yes, because this is indicated by a road sign.
– Wrong. No such sign is shown in the video.
- No, because visibility is impaired.
– Wrong. Visibility does not affect the priority-to-the-right rule.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests. This is an example of an explanation of a test question. English theory test (free demo), Swedish theory test (free demo) and Arabic theory test (free demo).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy