The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Review of the options:
- Repeatedly tap the brake pedal in order to activate the brake lights.
– Not good, this is an aggressive behaviour that may cause an accident.
- Turn on the hazard warning lights.
– Not good, creates confusion. The car behind will think that there is something wrong with your car and be even more eager to pass.
- Decrease the distance to the vehicle in front of you.
– Not good, you decrease your margin of safety and increase the risk of a multiple collision.
- Increase the distance to the vehicle in front of you.
– Good, you increase your margin of safety and decrease the risk of a multiple collision.
- Ignore the car behind and only focus on what is in front of me.
– Not good, even if you cannot control other drivers, you must take their actions into account. In this case by increasing you margin of safety.
”Look behind you. If a vehicle is too close behind you in a que, you should increase the distance to the vehicle in front of you. Then you get a higher margin of safety.” (Trafikens grunder, page 171).
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se. There are three languages: English (free demo test), Swedish (free demo test) and Arabic (free demo test)
There is also a driving licence book online (2023).
More examples of theory questions:
Examples from the account you can buy