The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Review of the options:
- Compensate for these shortcomings by avoiding certain roads.
– Sounds reasonable. If the person is unable to manage the quick reactions required in a certain environment, perhaps a detour on a calmer road would be better.
- Only drive at night, when there is a smaller risk of being in an accident.
– This is a bad option, as older people will generally have significantly poorer night vision, while the risk of accidents caused by tiredness increases.
- Only drive in urban environments and avoid country roads and motorways.
– Probably a bad option, as older drivers most often experience problems in hectic city environments.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests in English (free demo test), Swedish (free demo test) and Arabic (free demo test). This is an example of an explanation of a test question.
There is also a driving licence book online (2024).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy