The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- Yes, but there may be limited accessibility on the road to the right.
– Correct. It is not possible to pass Herrgårdsbron, according to the orange-coloured road sign. However, there will surely be other roads that can be taken. Regardless, there is nothing to prevent you from turning right.
- No, because at the start of the video there was a sign forbidding right turns.
– Wrong. The No left/right turn in the junction sign applies to the next junction (around 4 seconds into the video).
- No, because the road to the right is closed for through traffic.
– Wrong. The sign says that Herrgårdsbron is closed for through traffic, not that the entire road to the right is closed for through traffic. There appear to be other places and roads to the right that are not closed.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests in English (free demo test), Swedish (free demo test) and Arabic (free demo test). This is an example of an explanation of a test question.
There is also a driving licence book online (2023).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy