Start > Driving licence forum > Bias in driving test?

Bias in driving test?

Guest 2024-01-21 10:23 ! Quote #
Appeal 2024-01-17
I am planning to combine all such cases and file a complaint against the system
Thanks I would like to do the same.
Where did you manage to get all these cases and relevant info? If there is a questionaire, please share the link as well, appreciate it!
Smart guy 2024-03-16 13:42 ! Quote #
Same here! I can compile 50 persons data for you.
Sun 2024-04-16 18:06 ! Quote #
I have been a suffer in this bias system. Failed for the5th time today
Good driver 2024-04-18 15:26 ! Quote #
Hi, I am a dark-skinned foreigner and I passed my exam in Sweden on the first try. Why? Because I became a good driver in the end after:
I did 10+ practice lessons, I paid attention to the instructor (a white Swedish male), I asked questions, I studied, I prepared myself for the moment and delivered what was needed.
Stop with this s*** that a conspiracy theory exists to fail you.
Listen, practice and prepare yourself to be a better driver and you will pass the test.
Guest 2024-04-18 21:07 ! Quote #
Good driver 2024-04-18
Hi, I am a dark-skinned foreigner and I passed my exam in Sweden on the first try. Why? Because I became a good driver in the end after:
I did 10+ practice lessons, I paid attention to the instructor (a white Swedish male), I asked questions, I studied, I prepared myself for the moment and delivered what was needed.
Stop with this s*** that a conspiracy theory exists to fail you.
Listen, practice and prepare yourself to be a better driver and you will pass the test.
You may be a good driver, or more precisely, a lucky driver, but obviously you know nothing about statistics
Twmeatball 2024-04-19 12:22 ! Quote #
WOW, if you feel that a person passes a test is all because of luck, then you probably would never pass the test because you deny the effort all other people put into to get their driving license.

I passed the test on the second try after I practiced driving on and off for more than 10 years.

TWMB.
ConciousDriver 2024-04-19 15:29 ! Quote #
Guest 2024-04-18
You may be a good driver, or more precisely, a lucky driver, but obviously you know nothing about statistics
Well, I received my license in first attempt, got 60 marks in my theory test and that too in first attempt. I am an Asian, by my looks I am no way closer to white race.

Well, when I say 60 marks that doesn’t mean that I might have got them by sheer luck, of course I studied hard, grasped all rules, and applyied the rules while driving, payed attention to all of the signs while driving on the road.

During my driving test, I came across all of the scenarios. First my examiner asked me to check whether the car is having right amount of engine oil, for which I opened the bonnet and found the dipstick, which is fitted in a tube located on the side of the engine block. Then, while exiting the traffikverket office, there was a STOPP sign, for which I clearly stopped behind the hard line and closely looked for any oncoming vehicles. My examiner instructed me for parallel parking (which I did in single attempt) quite close to the traffikverket office itself, reverse parking between 2 cars for which he especially asked me to drive towards a shopping centre. While travelling towards shopping centre, he payed attention to how did I cross the railway line. Then how I drove at the round about, i.e. whether I stopped and gave way to the vehicles coming from left on the round about. While returning, he payed attention whether I applied the right hand rule for non-priority road and gave way to the vehicle coming from the road on the right of the intersection. He also took me to the motorway where the upper speed was 100 and I precisely drove between 99-101 kmph. Then on exiting, I didn’t apply the breaks till I exited and applied the breaks as soon as I reached towards 70kmph limit and gradually reached to 70kmph (not sudden breaks).

While congratulating me for passing the exam, my examiner didn’t give a single comment to me and in fact quoted that ”he felt safe while I was driving”, which is a sort of a compliment, isn’t it.

I knew the statistics even before appearing for the exam, i.e. 28% pass rate in first attempt. And because of these statistics, I’d put more hard work in giving the exam. I practiced for around 6 months, enrolled in a driving school, gave a lot of mock theory tests, read the whole theory book 4 times (literally). I even asked my driving school teacher to take a mock driving exam.

It is super convenient to infer the hard work done by a person as ”luck”. So, after reading above explanation/scenarios given to me in the exam, do you consider me a ”lucky driver” as well?
Guest 2024-04-21 14:39 ! Quote #
Well done
driving only in driving 2024-04-23 08:27 ! Quote #
Swedish government has a policy of zero tolerance on the road. it is preventive measurement to reduce accidents and save thousand lives . if it is easy to driving licencethen driver dont care much driving licence.

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, online demo