Start > Driving licence forum > Bias in driving test?

Bias in driving test?

Guest 2021-06-06 14:54 ! Quote #
The inspector can aslo get the impression that you may have missed the 80 km/h sign, which can be a reason enough to fail you due to your lack of observation skills.
Guest 2021-06-06 14:59 ! Quote #
To emphazise your car-position and always follow the right speed is important to give other drivers the correct information so the traffic flow can Continue in secure manner
Colombian and passed the test 2021-06-06 17:31 ! Quote #
If your drive 60 in a 80 way of course you fail ,you can make mistakes but mistakes who compromise the security are a big no no , I dont look swedish and I passed , make you favor and go to a good driving school and learn from then .I fail first time but yesterday I passed my drive test
Lagunaboy 2022-08-16 20:32 ! Quote #
This traffic rule that speeding 60km/h is considered dangerous in an 80km/h speed limit is very confusing, if not flawed, and invalid in logic. For example, my friend just failed a driving test for the same reason. He makes 62km/h at 80km/h. But the student just entered the country road from the junction. After he entered the intersection (junction), and when he has to accelerate of course, if she want to get on the 80km/h, she then must be at first reached the 60’s km/h before she could get or meet the 80km/h. But she got failed because she just had 62km/h. The instructor’s explanation after the test is that ”if” some vehicles are faster behind, they may hit you and would get you killed because of the low speed. However, if I recall, it is common sense. If someone is behind the 62km/h, would he hit you because you are at a slow speed, and the road is 80km/h? The rules does not really make sense.
Guest 2022-08-17 02:20 ! Quote #
You’re supposed to, as fast as possible, accelerate up to the current speed limit when turning into a new road.
Bias for sure 2023-01-18 09:35 ! Quote #
I failed my test for positioning the car on the right before entering roundabout. The inspector said exit from 3rd one and the sign also shows that both positions are open to 3rd exit. Fair enough :(
John 2023-10-08 05:50 ! Quote #
Yes, bias exist everywhere! I myself would assure you that male inspectors tend to favor beautiful ladies in Sweden as it is in other parts of the world. I agree with you, there is a need for a window to appeal the decision if need be! Injustice and bad guys are everywhere! Keep strong and master the game you will get it in the end!
Appeal 2024-01-17 17:55 ! Quote #
Hi friend , I have gathered a couple of information on they are actually biased on foreigners. I failed and had to argue for no reason ..they give an answer do more looking. One said m doing good with looking , second one said I should turn my head around too much , their one said I over did it. I mean I want to ask them before starting the test the detailed driving things because it varies person to person and the last one even mentioned about foreigners taking licence is not easy.
Appeal 2024-01-17 17:55 ! Quote #
I am planning to combine all such cases and file a complaint against the system
Guest 2024-01-20 20:39 ! Quote #
Appeal 2024-01-17
I am planning to combine all such cases and file a complaint against the system
I completely support you. If you need any information, just ask!

Latest forum posts

Topic
Yesterday 21:07
2024-04-12 20:08
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo