Start > Driving licence forum > Anyone want to try a different…

Anyone want to try a different approach?

Smartguy 2024-03-16 13:32 ! Quote #
Guys. I completely agree that Swedish license is a scam. I have been talking to so many people and have been experiencing myself. Examiners try to mostly fail non-EU people giving some stupid reason which doesn’t even make any sense. A lot of people have on road drive above speed limit, no indicators, no right hand rule followed.

On top of this, decision cannot be appeal.

I wish someone changes the rules by filing a case. Many country have possibly of appealing the decision.

One of my friend failed 6 times with new reason everyone.

We are human being and no robot. Everyone makes mistakes, but important part is how we correct those mistakes.

I know a CAB drive, who has driven for 15 years in his home country but failed 5 times in Sweden.

Not interested favour of vision zero or whatever shit that is and failing people for money.

Please don’t believe in your luck first timers, everyone can make mistakes and you can make mistakes on road it you have passed for the first time. However, the guys who have failed 5 times may not make mistakes on road while driving.

It’s a never ending debate.

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test