Start > Driving licence forum > Anyone want to try a different…

Anyone want to try a different approach?

Guest 2023-03-29 15:41 ! Quote #
From that article:

Romania has become notoriously infamous as the country with the most deaths (per million inhabitants) due to road accidents in the European Union, according to official statistics. This is due to a combination of poor road infrastructure and loose policies when it comes to granting drivers licenses.

Meanwhile Sweden has among the lowest deaths.
huaxi 2023-05-02 20:19 ! Quote #
Even if you successfully get a Romanian license, I still strongly recommend you to go to a Swedish driving school, practice until the instructor thinks you are good to drive alone.
Guest 2023-05-04 11:40 ! Quote #
I am quite happy to hear that you failed 8 times. I doubt 8 different inspectors had something against you. You simply learned to drive in the wrong way. From a Swedish inspector point of view. That is why you fail. Instead of relearning correctly you are being stubborn and hope you will get it.
There is a reason why its harder and more expensive over here. We should be thankful for that not mad about it. Oh by the way I spent 7000kr to get mine in total. I guess its just easy when you know how to drive. #rekt
Madfly 2023-05-04 23:04 ! Quote #
If you failed 8 times then you’re clearly unable to drive to the high standard expected in Sweden. If you do get a Romanian licence and come back to Sweden then I hope you will be thankful that the other drivers on the road did get a Swedish licence and so will be able to anticipate and allow for the mistakes that you will inevitably make while driving.
Guest 2023-05-12 10:34 ! Quote #
Hey man,
Any updates? I am thinking to go for the same approach :D
Guest 2023-05-26 20:22 ! Quote #
Guest 2023-05-12
Hey man,
Any updates? I am thinking to go for the same approach :D
I’m thinking about this too. Wanna team up?
Guest 2023-05-26 20:29 ! Quote #
BTW, for the above replies.

It’s funny you think Swedish are good drivers.

How many of you can drive comfortably in a country, let’s say India?

I think just because your driving test is hard doesn’t make you a good driver.

I have no problem driving in India. Can you?
Guest 2023-05-26 20:35 ! Quote #
Has anyone tried Lativa?

It’s not far from Sweden.

I might save money living in a few months in Latvia than Sweden

Some articles on the Internet say the driving test is easy in Lativa too.
Guest 2023-07-13 10:44 ! Quote #
Guest 2023-05-26
Has anyone tried Lativa?

It’s not far from Sweden.

I might save money living in a few months in Latvia than Sweden

Some articles on the Internet say the driving test is easy in Lativa too.
If you want to save money to live in another country, then why not Luxembourg Portugal or Croatia where most of the countries’ driving license are recognized and exchangable?
Guest 2023-07-16 18:59 ! Quote #
If it have taken you so far 8 tries to get your driver’s license, then maybe you shouldn’t get one through dubious methods and stay out of driving altogether.

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo