The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
“When a driver intends to [...] turn, change lanes or change the lateral positioning of the vehicle in anything other than an insignificant manner, the driver shall give a signal using the direction indicators in order to signal their intention.” (Road Traffic Ordinance)
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- I must signal my intention using my direction indicators.
– Correct. You must always show other road-users that you intend to turn at a junction.
- I may signal using my direction indicators, but this is not a requirement because I am driving on a priority road.
– Wrong. Driving on a priority road does not affect the requirement to use direction indicators.
- I shall not signal using my direction indicators, because this could confuse the driver of the car coming from the right.
– Wrong. The opposite is true: not using your indicators would cause confusion and a potentially dangerous situation.
This is an example of one of the driving theory questions at Körtkortonline.se (also in theory tests in Arabic).
There is also a driving licence book online (2024).
More examples of theory questions:
Examples from the account you can buy