Start > Körkortsforum > Kuggat tre ggr

Kuggat tre ggr

Fjärde gången gillt? 2021-10-12 16:49 ! Citera #
Hej!

Känner mig rätt knäckt och uppgiven nu. Kuggade nyss för tredje gången och man börjar ju på riktigt tänka att det är nåt fel på en alternativt att det är helt omöjligt. Varje kuggning har varit på ett isolerat moment - första rörde en svår fickparkering som jag inte fick till, andra ingrep inspektören lite väl tidigt när han inte tyckte jag hade koll fast jag verkligen hade det så det var surt och nu på sista så tyckte hon jag var för försiktig (?). Första var väl mest rimlig men samtidigt rätt elakt att med en ny bil få en minimal lucka på en trafikerad väg. Andra kändes extremt onödig men så inför tredje var planen att verkligen inte ge ett ”vårdslöst” intryck men då tycker de jag är för försiktig och t.ex. måste gasa mer ut ur rondeller eller vid vänstersväng vid signalreglerade korsningar osv.

Vet inte hur jag ska hitta balans mellan att vara bestämd och försiktig givet mina dåliga erfarenheter.. Nu känns det dessutom också som att de är biased och ser att det verkar som att jag inte är trafiksäker för fem öre fast jag behärskar alla moment egentligen.

Har ni några tips på hur man blir mer säker utan att verka som att man inte har koll?
unfairsystem 2021-10-12 16:59 ! Citera #
I failed my exam today. I got tricky reversing around the corner. Car is skewed to left andI tried to correct it but his reply is, I didn’t do swiftly in first attempt. My inspector English proficiency is bad, he told me we go left but later he told he meant left turn not to follow left, seriously due to that he failed me I wasn’t able to understand his instruction. Even though I hold license from US it’s not easy to get in Sweden.

Unfair system, driving schools book the slot and selling the time slot for money and I can’t find another slot to drive.
elov 2021-10-12 17:53 ! Citera #
It seems that you ended it up in the other file when you backed around the corner, which is unsafe and you must not have passed. If you hold a driving licence in US as you claim, you would have know such elementary basic safety thing.

Regarding trafic schools:
1) they improve your driving. I thought that i was deiving good for several momths with my sambo until i did some lectures ans the teacher spoted me serious mistakes in my driving and improved me to leefection.
2) they say you are ready when you are a safe, defensive and eco driver
3) they have pre booked slots for the people they have trained and to make sure they allow safe drivers to Swediah roads.
4) they can get you a slot within two weeks (see below recomendatiom for a school)
5) they can get you spots Saturdays which does not interupt your work

I recomend you to read my post here (its in English)

https://korkortonline.se/forum/10076/

and get tips how to pass the Swedish deiving test.
Gäst 2021-10-12 21:12 ! Citera #
elov 2021-10-12
It seems that you ended it up in the other file when you backed around the corner, which is unsafe and you must not have passed. If you hold a driving licence in US as you claim, you would have know such elementary basic safety thing.

Regarding trafic schools:
1) they improve your driving. I thought that i was deiving good for several momths with my sambo until i did some lectures ans the teacher spoted me serious mistakes in my driving and improved me to leefection.
2) they say you are ready when you are a safe, defensive and eco driver
3) they have pre booked slots for the people they have trained and to make sure they allow safe drivers to Swediah roads.
4) they can get you a slot within two weeks (see below recomendatiom for a school)
5) they can get you spots Saturdays which does not interupt your work

I recomend you to read my post here (its in English)

https://korkortonline.se/forum/10076/

and get tips how to pass the Swedish deiving test.
Your just advocating instructor. you don’t even know the real situation, what happened. Hope you ll have elementary level of empathy.
Choice of words made from the instructor isn’t clear and ambiguous because of his poor English proficiency.

According to law is it legal to school pre-book so many booking? let common people suffer and go to over priced driving school and the teacher is busy in flirting with girls on his mobile phone. This my stockholm experience!. We can have endless debate here.
elov 2021-10-12 21:33 ! Citera #
Im not advocating the inspector and i dont have empathy, I just sont like when people are unsafe drivers the inspectors, these people are dangerous deivera and should not be allowed to Swedish roads.

The test is designed like that so if you do an unsafe mistake you must fail. Backing around the corner is very tactical ans safe analysis move. You must watch the three mirrors, back and the two dead angles, and at the same time keep same distance to the pavement. Needa tons of houra or practicing to make it 100% correct. I totally recomend to try with a car that has back camera, it will help you. Trafic schools cars have that, try it!

Probably you went to a really bad school
then, if teacher did not help you. Try the one i posted that starts from same parking with Trafikvwrket and you will see the peofesionalism. Prices are totally reasonable, if you take into account the ciat of a car in Sweden, teachera salary etc.
KatarinaVallentuna 2021-10-14 07:23 ! Citera #
Sweden has zero vision in serious traffic accidents, so they want you to follow all safety rules, with zero exception.
During the test, inspector gets to see you only 35 minutes, so you must be 100% safe driver and follow all safety rules.
Reversing around the corner can be done safer with a reverse camera that many recent cars have.

For your next test, ask your traffic school to provide you a car with reverse camera so you will not have any issue there.
Gäst 2021-10-14 07:52 ! Citera #
KatarinaVallentuna 2021-10-14
Sweden has zero vision in serious traffic accidents, so they want you to follow all safety rules, with zero exception.
During the test, inspector gets to see you only 35 minutes, so you must be 100% safe driver and follow all safety rules.
Reversing around the corner can be done safer with a reverse camera that many recent cars have.

For your next test, ask your traffic school to provide you a car with reverse camera so you will not have any issue there.
Not true, good judgement is key. If you see a child running towards the road from the woods, it is good practice to stop, eventhough the rules state that the child has to give way, since there is no pedestrian crossing.
KatarinaVallentuna 2021-10-14 10:33 ! Citera #
If a kid is running as you desceibw, you MUST stop. Not sure which rules are you talking about.
Gäst 2021-10-14 11:08 ! Citera #
KatarinaVallentuna 2021-10-14
If a kid is running as you desceibw, you MUST stop. Not sure which rules are you talking about.
Which rules do you want to ignore? It sounds like you want to drive less safe when you have your license, and not like a slow dork.

If an adult stands next to the road and intends to cross (no crossing) and there is no danger. The RULE is to not let her pass. Will I FAIL if i let her pass?

Or the right-hand rule. Sometimes, all drivers agree that X should driver first, because Y will be blockning X while waiting for Z.

There are tons of these good judgement situations. Zero exeptions, like you say, is false.
KatarinaVallentuna 2021-10-14 11:25 ! Citera #
Now understand why you failed, you must have been very aggressive and arrogant to inspector. Calm down, change attitude, drive safe and defensive. Otherwise you gonna fail many times.

Senaste foruminläggen

Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Teoriprov, gratis demo