Start > Driving licence forum > Passed driving test Sollentuna…

Passed driving test Sollentuna with first - Tips to all

msg 2021-10-09 12:27 ! Quote #
I passed this week the driving test to Sollentuna with my first. I had never driven a car before, until this January 2021, where me and my sambo bought a car. I start driving privately around Sollentuna area around 10 hours per week since then.

Theory: In March i got the book, i read it two times, and then i bought tests from elevcentralen, trafiko and here körkortsonline. I was doing three tests a day, until September where i passed the theory with 62 out of 65.

Test this week: The process went calm, inspector gave me very clear instructions where to go, and very early, so i could plan the driving easily. I had to do:
- around 8 rondeller, in different directions to enter and exit
- two villa areas with many högerregeln junctions and low speed since many kids were playing and bicycles around. Keep great safe distances to pedestrian and bicycles walkin in narrow streets! Otherwise inspector may intervene
- a sväningsregeln traffic green light where you have to wait for oncoming traffic when turning left
- bussregel many buses there to wait for (all roads below 50) and buss files in Turebergsleden that you should not enter
- two acceleration lanes with 70km/h
- backing around the corner (pay attention to kids nearby)
- parking in Trafikverkets office in specific slot (parking with the front)

Tips
- even if was driving around 10 hours per week privately from January to July that i joined trafiskola (i did 10 lectures), there were things i was missing and trafiskola spoted to me and they helped me improved my driving to perfection
- book your test with trafiskola! i used their car which i had been driving in their lections so i knew it good, and we have done many times the safety checks so i knew the car good. It also has back camera that helped a lot in backing around the corner and parking
- book any trafiskola that are located in the Trafiksverket parking (i had Edsvikens trafikskola, very pedagogical, they improved my driving to perfection). In that way, all the lectures that you will do will be exactly identical to your test, and you will not pay unessary money to drive from your home to Trafikverket area to practice. I know you may take bus to go there, but it totally pays off :)
- read the forum here with cases of people that have been failed, and try to avoid this mistakes. I got improved by mistakes i read people, and i tried not to do them!

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test