The options are not shown, since this is one of the 1000 paid questions.
Buy all 1000 questions now
Priority road (B4)
Direction of priority road (T15)
“The sign indicates a junction where drivers on a road shown as a narrow line must give way to vehicles on a road shown as a bold line. The symbol is adapted to the conditions of the location.”
Run-through of the alternative answers:
- I must turn right at the coming junction.
– Wrong. You may drive straight ahead, but you would then be leaving the priority road.
- I am driving on a priority road that continues to the right at the junction.
- Vehicles taller than 3.5 metres must turn right at the junction.
– Wrong. The opposite is true: vehicles taller than 3.5 metres may not turn right.
- I am not obliged to give way to pedestrians on the pedestrian crossing to the right, because the priority road continues to the right.
– Wrong. A priority road never affects your obligation to give way to pedestrians at a pedestrian crossing.
Körkortonline.se offers driving licence theory tests in English (free demo test), Swedish (free demo test) and Arabic (free demo test). This is an example of an explanation of a test question.
There is also a driving licence book online (2023).
More examples of explanations:
Examples from the account you can buy