Start > Driving licence forum > Rant in English
Guest 2024-05-01 21:42 ! Quote #
Hi, I know this is an old thread but thought I’d chime in with my 2 cents for any future readers.

I passed the theory test a few days ago from the first go.

I did it in English. And I studied sort of hard for 3 weeks before the exam (at least 2/3 hours a day) and full-time one week before I took it (I even took off from work for a couple of days). Everyone I talked to said that it’s a very difficult test.

I read the official book, read the pdf book on this site, did all the questions on this site twice, did the test on this website an obscene number of times. Bought the Ta Körkort app and read the lessons there and did the test a number of times (the questions there stink tbh, but still sort of helpful).

The questions on the test were a mix of tricky and normal. The tricky ones were even phrased ”stupidly” if I may say. I also don’t see the point why they do this. It seems like they’re testing my logic/comprehension skills rather than that I know the ”rules” or that I can figure out what to do in various random situations.

While doing the test I did not know if I’m going to pass, I was sort of surprised that I did.

I think you just really need to study hard and ”understand” the information rather than just memorize it. When doing the test, you might not know exactly why you think one answer feels correct, but then it turned out to be correct.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-09-04 10:50
2024-09-04 09:44
2024-09-03 17:12
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test