Start > Driving licence forum > Uppkörning passed in Sollentun…

Uppkörning passed in Sollentuna 2nd attempt

Sree 2021-09-09 14:01 ! Quote #

Hello

I am happy to share that I have cleared my Uppkörning in Sollentuna 2nd attempt. Below is my total experience of preparing for driving license:

I didn’t have past experience in driving car, so I basically started from zero.
Thought about starting my driving license journey during December 2020 and got my eye checkup and learners license on 29th December 2020
After holidays, met a driving school to know about the total process and enrolled myself. Started reading driving license book(in english). Watching youtube videos on driving in Sweden has helped me a lot in understanding what is expected.
31st March 2020 was my first driving class when I sat in the driver’s seat of a car for the first time. I took 10 classes package from driving school.
Parallelly finished Risk-1. After 8 classes with driving school, I went for Risk-2 in Gillinge. After reading about risk-2 in various forums, I was very nervous, so I asked my driving instructor what will they ask me to do in Risk-2. Then he asked me to drive at around 60-70 in an empty road and apply break fully. That’s when I got the experience and went to risk-2 without fear, and completed it successfully. The risk 2 experience was really amazing :lol:
In the mean time I booked for my theory test on 29th June 2021 and driving test in Sollentuna on 17th August 2021( I did these bookings myself).
4 weeks of solid preparation of theory (korkortonline exams + book) and I was able to clear the theory test.
Then I had 45 days for my driving test, I took another 12 classes package in driving school, and took the first attempt in Sollentuna on 17th August 2021, afternoon around 14:00. During the first 10 mins itself I made a mistake in Rotebro roundabout and examiner intervened. I knew my exam is gone, but continued with what ever is being asked. I was asked to drive to Rotebro centrum, and asked to park in the Centrum (either between 2 cars or next to one car), I chose to do reverse parking next to one car. Later in the Motor way, while lane change, I didnt indicate properly. So, the result was that I failed due to intervention in Rotebro roundabout, and not indicating properly during lane change in motorway.

So I started to look for booking my second attempt. I was trying to find a slot. I was continuously checking whenever it comes to my mind. Finally, one night during the odd hours, I found a slot for 9th September 2021 morning time. I had private driving lessons to prepare myself for the test starting a week before the test. The test was like a new test again, where everything is checked, but I could observe that more focus was put on the mistakes I did in my first attempt. This time I confidentally did it in round abouts and motor way. I showed the overtaking, lane change etc even though not asked. The area was mostly around Hagby and Norrviken. I was asked to reverse round the corner in a builtup area. All of these took around 30 mins, and then I finished my exam with a positive result.
All the best :)
Guest 2021-09-09 15:22 ! Quote #
My man.
Guest 2021-09-09 18:37 ! Quote #
Sree 2021-09-09

Hello

I am happy to share that I have cleared my Uppkörning in Sollentuna 2nd attempt. Below is my total experience of preparing for driving license:

I didn’t have past experience in driving car, so I basically started from zero.
Thought about starting my driving license journey during December 2020 and got my eye checkup and learners license on 29th December 2020
After holidays, met a driving school to know about the total process and enrolled myself. Started reading driving license book(in english). Watching youtube videos on driving in Sweden has helped me a lot in understanding what is expected.
31st March 2020 was my first driving class when I sat in the driver’s seat of a car for the first time. I took 10 classes package from driving school.
Parallelly finished Risk-1. After 8 classes with driving school, I went for Risk-2 in Gillinge. After reading about risk-2 in various forums, I was very nervous, so I asked my driving instructor what will they ask me to do in Risk-2. Then he asked me to drive at around 60-70 in an empty road and apply break fully. That’s when I got the experience and went to risk-2 without fear, and completed it successfully. The risk 2 experience was really amazing :lol:
In the mean time I booked for my theory test on 29th June 2021 and driving test in Sollentuna on 17th August 2021( I did these bookings myself).
4 weeks of solid preparation of theory (korkortonline exams + book) and I was able to clear the theory test.
Then I had 45 days for my driving test, I took another 12 classes package in driving school, and took the first attempt in Sollentuna on 17th August 2021, afternoon around 14:00. During the first 10 mins itself I made a mistake in Rotebro roundabout and examiner intervened. I knew my exam is gone, but continued with what ever is being asked. I was asked to drive to Rotebro centrum, and asked to park in the Centrum (either between 2 cars or next to one car), I chose to do reverse parking next to one car. Later in the Motor way, while lane change, I didnt indicate properly. So, the result was that I failed due to intervention in Rotebro roundabout, and not indicating properly during lane change in motorway.

So I started to look for booking my second attempt. I was trying to find a slot. I was continuously checking whenever it comes to my mind. Finally, one night during the odd hours, I found a slot for 9th September 2021 morning time. I had private driving lessons to prepare myself for the test starting a week before the test. The test was like a new test again, where everything is checked, but I could observe that more focus was put on the mistakes I did in my first attempt. This time I confidentally did it in round abouts and motor way. I showed the overtaking, lane change etc even though not asked. The area was mostly around Hagby and Norrviken. I was asked to reverse round the corner in a builtup area. All of these took around 30 mins, and then I finished my exam with a positive result.
All the best :)
Congratulation

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test