Lights

Pau 2021-08-07 19:55 ! Citera #
Hi so i have this book Driving L book. I dont understand anything in the fk section with the lights.
ok So which lights you use during the day ?

main beam , low beam ? dipped headlights or daytime running lights ?

thanks.
M 2021-08-08 10:16 ! Citera #
In the daytime you can either use the low beam lights (halvljus) or the front facing fog lights (dimljus) or daytime running lights (varselljus). Combinations of these are forbidden.

When it’s dark you can only use the fog lights if it’s foggy or heavy rain.

Hope this helps!
elov5 2021-08-08 13:32 ! Citera #
In the day, you may use Daytime Running Lights (DRL) or dipped headlights (halvljus in Swedish).

One has to be careful with Daytime Running Lights (DRL), since recent cars, when the DRL are activated, the rear lights are switched off, so vehicles for the back cannot see you. There is though, a way in the settings to activated the rear lights when the DLR are on.

Rear lights are activated when you have dipped headlights on (halvljus), so my suggestion is even the day to use the dipped headlights, so people from the back can see you better, and not only when you are braking.

By law, the only combination of lights that can be on at the same time are dipped headlights and parking lights.

Hope that helps.
Pau 2021-08-09 13:47 ! Citera #
M 2021-08-08
In the daytime you can either use the low beam lights (halvljus) or the front facing fog lights (dimljus) or daytime running lights (varselljus). Combinations of these are forbidden.

When it’s dark you can only use the fog lights if it’s foggy or heavy rain.

Hope this helps!
Thanks it helps !!
Pau 2021-08-09 13:48 ! Citera #
elov5 2021-08-08
In the day, you may use Daytime Running Lights (DRL) or dipped headlights (halvljus in Swedish).

One has to be careful with Daytime Running Lights (DRL), since recent cars, when the DRL are activated, the rear lights are switched off, so vehicles for the back cannot see you. There is though, a way in the settings to activated the rear lights when the DLR are on.

Rear lights are activated when you have dipped headlights on (halvljus), so my suggestion is even the day to use the dipped headlights, so people from the back can see you better, and not only when you are braking.

By law, the only combination of lights that can be on at the same time are dipped headlights and parking lights.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

Senaste foruminläggen

Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Testa ett teoriprov