Start > Driving licence forum > Booking Driving test

Booking Driving test

Guest 2021-06-24 08:44 ! Quote #
Hi
I failed couple of times now my traffic school says i lost my priority in Booking and throughout the day I’m trying to book slots with no luck.. How do i book my test again , my theory is vaiid only for 45 days from today
Guest 2021-06-29 19:44 ! Quote #
Well, if it is your 4th attempt then, yes you lost your priority. You probably will find it somewhat more difficult to find any available dates for your next driving test.

However, as one can read here on the forum, many have still managed to find available dates even after losing their priority.
So what you need to do is to continue to update the page regurarly. Do it already signed in, (with BankID) so that when you do find one, you’ll be able to quickly book it.
Because, If you havent noticed already, they get booked within seconds sometimes.

So, yeah, sign in, regurarly update the page, and also look in different cities. And in the meantime, keep practising in whatever fields you need more practising in your driving skills.

Good luck!

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-04-16 18:06
2024-04-12 20:08
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test