Start > Driving licence forum > Failed twice at Västerås

Failed twice at Västerås

Sequoia 2020-09-10 16:00 ! Quote #
:cry: :cry:
Passed teoriprov on last Saturday. This Monday I took the first driving test, and failed at one Stop sign because I didn’t drive out quickly.

Today I took the second test. Failed at roundabouts because that I stopped too much. The examiner said I should not give way that much. Also, I missed one speed sign. An interesting thing was that I didn’t give way to a Bus when it signed out, rather, I switched to the left lane quickly. The examiner said it was not a problem.

Really said for the 2600kr. However, the examiners at Västerås are really really good people. Do you have any advices?
Guest 2020-09-10 17:43 ! Quote #
Damn, you managed to book two driving tests within 4 days :o Thats amazing first of all. Well done. Sounds like you just need more practice / hours behind the wheel before your next one.
Sequoia 2020-09-11 00:00 ! Quote #
Hi,

I think it has the rule that if you failed for the first time, you have priority to book the latest time. But if failed second time, you have no priority then. Now I can only see places for the next year.
Guest 2020-11-05 14:30 ! Quote #
I also failed 2 times, now I have time in April, 2021. Do I really need to wait 5 months to take another test?
z 2020-11-06 21:56 ! Quote #
Guest 2020-11-05
I also failed 2 times, now I have time in April, 2021. Do I really need to wait 5 months to take another test?
I was going to wait for 4 months for my uppkörning but i, just now, found a time next month! check trafikverket very so often, people cancel their times and hopefully you’ll find an earlier date for your uppkörning.
Guest 2020-11-14 01:22 ! Quote #
I will be driving in västerås next month and im afraid because i dont know the place.Did you drive in the highway?Im scared of highways like crazy especially when i have to drive in.I just think about how i will be minced to pieces at that speed if i crash because the steering wheel is like super sensitive.
Otto 2020-11-19 15:30 ! Quote #
Hej !
I had driving test 2 times also. I got failed both :? and for the second time I just lucky got a test after 3 day later from first time. Buuuuut I tried a whole day for looking for booking for next (third time) one but I can see only at end of March or Beginning of April. I checked for twice days and then time is go far and far away for everyday.

Then I read at trafikverket website that they give priority for 1 time for fix driving test and after that we are waiting for not priority. you can read below link for reference.

https://www.trafikverket.se/om-oss/nyheter/Nationellt/okad-smittspridning--forarprov-vidtar-fler-atgarder/forarprov-vidtar-ytterligare-atgarder-i-hela-landet/

Hope we will have lucky, be sure and confident at driving test on next time :)

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test