Start > Driving licence forum > Passed teoriprov

Passed teoriprov

Sequoia 2020-09-05 16:20 ! Quote #
8-)
Hej! Today I passed the teoriprov at Stockholm C. I bought questions here 1 month ago and learned regulations online, no textbook.

The real questions are in the same structures here but some different expressions. Also, some new but easy questions such as ”can an ambulance in service go through the red light.”

I think many questions are about give way/right hand rules in different situations. Also some questions about what you should focus first when intersecting.
Sequoia 2020-09-05 16:25 ! Quote #
Btw, I guess the database for questions on this website comes from Eskilstuna. Maybe you got more similiar questions if you take the test there.
M 2020-09-05 17:19 ! Quote #
SOO happy for you. I am supposed to take mine in 2 weeks in stockholm and I have also bought the questions here. Do you have any more tips? How was it? were the questions hard? Did you have time to complete them? (that’s my biggest worry).
Sequoia 2020-09-06 16:53 ! Quote #
Hi, the questions are not difficult. I think it is nearly the same difficulty. But some questions are tricky and require more thinking. The time is quite more than suffficient for me but it depends on your ability.
amanda 2020-09-07 14:32 ! Quote #
Thank You for the information! :)

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo