Start > Körkortsforum > Date parking (C38)

Date parking (C38)

Paul 2020-05-04 11:15 ! Citera #
So i have this question this this sign c38, somehow i can make the sense of the question or the answer.

The time is 13.00 on Saturday 15 March. On which side of the road may you park within the area?

On both sides. ( is the correct answer ).

My question is why ? the sign prohibits parking in even and odds numbers . The sign prohibits that.
So the answer is no. No you cant park in no side.

The sign indicates that it is prohibited to park vehicles on days with even-numbered dates on the side of the road that has even-numbered addresses and on days with odd-numbered dates on the side of the road that has odd-numbered addresses.

If i cant park on odds days and even days ? than in which days i can park ?.

15 march is even day , so i can park in both sides? so if is odd i can park only on
Guest 2020-05-04 19:32 ! Citera #
The Sign C38 standalone, if no extra sign for other parking rules (weekends/holidays/Days).

Odd dates, No parking, its prohibited on the side that got odd street numbers. and vice versa on the even numbers.

So in your case, 15, wich is odd, its allowed to park on the street side that got even numbers.

link, in english

https://korkortonline.se/en/theory/road-signs/prohibitory-signs/c38/

Senaste foruminläggen

Rubrik
I dag 14:05
I dag 13:48
Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Teoriprov, gratis demo