Start > Körkortsforum > Not approved again

Not approved again

MrKind 2019-11-27 02:00 ! Citera #
After doing the test 4 times, still get not approved for no reason.

I asked the examiner:
Did i break the law? No
Did i drive safely? Yes
Was i driving too fast? No

Not fun to get disapproval for no objective reason. How can I complain? Is it possible to see the video of the driving test? Who is controlling the examiners?

So unfair..
:x :(
Gäst 2019-11-27 08:12 ! Citera #
Dont worry who is controlling the examiners. Sweden is not a corrupt state. We all have good reason to fail the tests we do with people, you only have to LISTEN, reflect, practice and you will pass.

Focus on the right things. Maybe get a second opinion from a driving school. Take some lessons and practice a lot privately!

If you have failed 4 times there is definitely something wrong with the way you drive.
Gäst 2019-11-27 11:38 ! Citera #
You can always look at the result and see what parts you failed on...you received a paper or digital receipt.

Many Examples... one is youre not payin attention in traffic, such as whats happening aroubd the car when shifting lanes, ovetake..fo in reverse, blindspots....when about to enter a roundabout, poor judgement to pick right placing in lanes to a goal/target...and so on...

Senaste foruminläggen

Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Gratis körkortsfrågor