Start > Körkortsforum > Stopping and parking is prohib…

Stopping and parking is prohibited.

Pau 2019-07-08 08:30 ! Citera #
Hi, let see if you can help me. The sign in yellow in zig zag , that is Stopping and parking is prohibited.
I always fail on this one. Because the sign means that you cant can not! PARK OR STOP.? OK I GOT RIGHT.

than in the question ask me

What do the lines mean?
Stopping is prohibited.
Stopping and parking is prohibited.
Parking is prohibited.

the correct answer is Stopping and parking is prohibited. because you cant PARK AND NOT STOP.BOTH.
but the corect answer i can park? so in Sweden you can park. but not stop?.
in other countries you CANT park or stop at all.
So how do i know ? when i will have a question like this ? which one i will pick ? Park or Stop?
Stoping and Parking are the same.almost
i dont get the swedish rules. so fk confunsing.
next time will be you cant park but you can stop. i bet.
thanks
Gäst 2019-07-14 01:14 ! Citera #
Do you mean a sign or lines drawn on the road?

If it is a yellow line, solid, it means no stopping and no parking. If there is zigzag lines next to the line, it’s just for you to see it clearly, or like an exclamation mark.

If the line is broken, not a solid, it means you can’t park. You can’t leave your car and go away and buy a coke. But you are allowed to put your car at that place, sit in the car for a couple of minutes and do whatever. But only for a little while and not leave the car.
That is stopping.
Gäst 2019-07-14 01:18 ! Citera #
If you mean road signs; the one with a 2 lines crossed (red with yellow lines) means don’t stop and don’t park. Just go away, basically.

Same sign with just 1 line means you can’t park. You are allowed to be there a few minutes inside the car and then go away.

Senaste foruminläggen

Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Gratis körkortsfrågor