Start > Körkortsforum > Sollentuna and Uppsala

Sollentuna and Uppsala

Daniel 2019-06-19 19:13 ! Citera #
Writing here to share my experience and answer to questions if any ;)
I took my risk trainings in Gillinge about one month ago and the theory test last week in Sthlm (passed with 54/65)
All the schools were fully booked but I managed to go to a test lesson (costed 400kr) and she gave me some tips about looking into the mirrors before indicating and not the other way around.
On Saturday I had the test at Sollentuna and FAILED mainly because I didn’t accelerate in the acceleration lane of the highway (and also bad positioning when turning to left in a one-way street). He asked me to drive around in Sollentuna and then to the highway towards Täby.
I got frustrated and there were no available slots till August. However, when I logged in to Trafikverket’s website around midnight, found a slot on Monday morning in Uppsala. I was hesitant a bit but I booked it anyways.
She saw that I failed the test two days ago and told me that this is a new test and she’ll evaluate everything. I drove around a bit and particulary paid attention to the positioning when turning. Then I drove to E4 towards Gamla Uppsala and then back to Travikverket.Fortunately PASS!

Good luck to everybody!
Gäst 2019-06-19 23:20 ! Citera #
Congrats.... :)
Khadra 2019-09-19 19:03 ! Citera #
This was great to read. I had the same situation in sollentuna today and didn’t pass. I managed to rebook next week in Uppsala. Did it feel very different driving on city streets. I feel we didn’t do much of that during my lessons in Täby. Would love to hear what the difference was like
TIA
Ravithej Boonapalli 2020-10-23 11:54 ! Citera #
Which Car they have in sollentuna?
Chris 2021-03-09 18:38 ! Citera #
Daniel 2019-06-19
Writing here to share my experience and answer to questions if any ;)
I took my risk trainings in Gillinge about one month ago and the theory test last week in Sthlm (passed with 54/65)
All the schools were fully booked but I managed to go to a test lesson (costed 400kr) and she gave me some tips about looking into the mirrors before indicating and not the other way around.
On Saturday I had the test at Sollentuna and FAILED mainly because I didn’t accelerate in the acceleration lane of the highway (and also bad positioning when turning to left in a one-way street). He asked me to drive around in Sollentuna and then to the highway towards Täby.
I got frustrated and there were no available slots till August. However, when I logged in to Trafikverket’s website around midnight, found a slot on Monday morning in Uppsala. I was hesitant a bit but I booked it anyways.
She saw that I failed the test two days ago and told me that this is a new test and she’ll evaluate everything. I drove around a bit and particulary paid attention to the positioning when turning. Then I drove to E4 towards Gamla Uppsala and then back to Travikverket.Fortunately PASS!

Good luck to everybody!
I have failed 2 times the test in Sollentuna and mostly because jumped to early in a roundabout, got now for Thursday the test in Uppsala, any advice? I never been there before so will be something new for me
Hur 2022-03-10 10:06 ! Citera #
Hey i want to know some tips for theory test i failes with 47 how can i pass the theory test for sure plz gyide

Senaste foruminläggen

Rubrik
I dag 07:23
I dag 02:58
Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Gratis körkortstest