Start > Driving licence forum > Theory Exam in English
Brett 2019-04-29 20:45 ! Quote #
Hej!
Has anyone here recently taken the theory test in English?
I have read a little on the net that people think the English on the official test is dreadful and thus a reason for a fail as it hard to understand what is meant by the questions!
I find that the Standard of English on this site is excellent - hardly any errors what so ever.
I initially tried with korkortskolan.se and the English is abominable, and notice that they have recently upgraded the site and the English is STILL incorrect
So if anyone has taken the official test and can give me their opinion I would greatly appreciate it

Tack så hemsk mycket.
Someone 2019-05-02 09:39 ! Quote #
Hi!

I took the theory test last week in english and it was flawless in terms of grammar or vocabulary, nothing in the language was tricky or confusing in any way
Mc GREGGORE 2019-05-04 18:11 ! Quote #
Brett 2019-04-29
Hej!
Has anyone here recently taken the theory test in English?
I have read a little on the net that people think the English on the official test is dreadful and thus a reason for a fail as it hard to understand what is meant by the questions!
I find that the Standard of English on this site is excellent - hardly any errors what so ever.
I initially tried with korkortskolan.se and the English is abominable, and notice that they have recently upgraded the site and the English is STILL incorrect
So if anyone has taken the official test and can give me their opinion I would greatly appreciate it

Tack så hemsk mycket.
If you got any questions on the exam don’t worry, they provide good service and will be more than glad to help you out. Just ask them!

I did it two times, they even told me that I could ask them more than 70 times (referring to the maximal amount of questions).

Have a nice weekend
Guest 2019-05-05 06:07 ! Quote #
Thank you!
Hope you both passed with flying colours :lol:
Guest 2019-05-08 18:56 ! Quote #
Hi,

Anyone taken the theory test in english lately?
How did you study for it? Did you only read the drivers license book and then use the app called körkortonline. Se and change the language to english? Or did you use the app from körskolan and change language to english?

Any tips on what app is closest to what questions are on the big theory test?

Thank you for any feedback
Guest 2019-06-10 16:32 ! Quote #
Hi,

Today I took the theory test and passed :) First go. yay!!

I signed up for the 1023 questions and I am very happy I did so! The question on the test were very simliar and but easier. I might have just got lucky, but I am confident that if you complete all the questions here, you’ll have no problem on the test. I spent two weeks hammering out these practice tests and reviewing what I didn’t know.

Background, I have had an Australian license for 10 years.

Good luck all.
Oskardon 2021-06-09 17:21 ! Quote #
Hello, i was told that there is no option to take theory examination for MC license.....does anybody knows if this is true?

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo