Start > Driving licence forum > Taking picture again?!

Taking picture again?!

meli 2019-04-16 09:45 ! Quote #
Hej all,
I did my theori and driving test last month and did not approve for driving test! ( theori was approved at the first try)!
Since 2 months have passed(April 13th) I should to redo both theori and driving test again in June! But I was not sure if I need again to be photographed or the last one can be used?!
Gäst 2019-04-16 10:59 ! Quote #
If two monts passed....

You will have to redo the theory, new photo...and driver exam test.
Anonymus 2019-04-16 11:40 ! Quote #
No. You don’t have to take a new photo. Trafikverket keep the photo that you took before you did the theory testm the first time. And I know what I’m talking about
meli 2019-04-16 15:25 ! Quote #
Anonymus 2019-04-16
No. You don’t have to take a new photo. Trafikverket keep the photo that you took before you did the theory testm the first time. And I know what I’m talking about
Thanks for your response! have you had any experienc about it!
I want to be sure about it!
Anonymus 2019-04-16 15:34 ! Quote #
meli 2019-04-16
Thanks for your response! have you had any experienc about it!
I want to be sure about it!
I have worked for a traffic school there I live. And many of them who took their driving license at that school wondered the same thing as you. Because of that I know what I’m talking about. If you still aren’t sure call Trafikverket at 0771171819
Nina 2023-03-18 10:34 ! Quote #
I wish I could, my picture was awful! So bright! When I renew, I will send in my own beautiful photo :)

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo