Start > Körkortsforum > Ovningkor tillstand (engelsk)

Ovningkor tillstand (engelsk)

Paulius 2019-02-27 21:49 ! Citera #
Hello, so I was wondering:
My sister had taken Risk 1 and my dad as well took it with her after that so that they both could be ”ovningkor’ing”.
Now she has a drivers licence and I’m going to take Risk 1 in a few days. I wonder will my dad have to go with me for the second time?
Sorry for no swedish language; couldn’t explain my thought in proper swedish
Gäst 2019-03-02 22:49 ! Citera #
Your parent does not need to be present during the ”riskutbildningarna” (risk 1 & 2).
The main class for him to become your guide is vaild for 5 years. However, he needs to apply to be able to take you as his student, but no extra class is needed.
Börje Kugg 2019-03-03 11:55 ! Citera #
You have misstaken risk 1 for the introduction course for private practice driving. Risk 1 is a different course, which you will have to take as well later in order to be allowed to do the driving test, but your private teacher does not need that.
But the answer to your question is no and that your father’ introduction course is valid for 5 years from the date he took the course.
Börje Kugg 2019-03-03 11:57 ! Citera #
So If his course is still valid, he can apply to become your ”handledare” at Transportsstyrelsens web site after you have taken this course.

Senaste foruminläggen

Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Testa ett teoriprov