Start > Körkortsforum > Tips for a way-out

Tips for a way-out

kate 2019-02-18 14:45 ! Citera #
Hi :)

I am trying to take my körkort in Swedish, meanwhile Swedish is not my native language. I think learning in Swedish is eventually the best because of those special traffic terms. Is there anybody who is in the same boat?

For me the theory part is not the most difficult part, still it requires lots of work though! So far clearing 65 %, so not yet godkänd. I just have to continue to learn!

The most difficult part, actually is the driving part, in order to learn the approved way of driving, I have bought a video material for private driving practice.
The schools these days are somewhat clumsy..The one I was enrolled goes very slow, booking in not easy, plus much expensive than others! Many people drop off actually and I am also looking for new school.
And also 6 month waiting time for the uppkörning is crazy(!)

Still I booked uppkörningen in september now, but what would happen if I did not clear it?
Do private people have to wait for another 6 months just to be able to take the test?

Thought it might be nice to be able to share stories with non natives who is trying in Swedish so I wrote this in English.
I would also like to ask you guys if it is kind of a challenge to take manual driver´s license even for Swedes as well?
Är det lätt som en plätt eller lite jobbigt att ta körkort för er?
Gäst 2019-02-19 01:46 ! Citera #
kate 2019-02-18
Hi :)

I am trying to take my körkort in Swedish, meanwhile Swedish is not my native language. I think learning in Swedish is eventually the best because of those special traffic terms. Is there anybody who is in the same boat?

For me the theory part is not the most difficult part, still it requires lots of work though! So far clearing 65 %, so not yet godkänd. I just have to continue to learn!

The most difficult part, actually is the driving part, in order to learn the approved way of driving, I have bought a video material for private driving practice.
The schools these days are somewhat clumsy..The one I was enrolled goes very slow, booking in not easy, plus much expensive than others! Many people drop off actually and I am also looking for new school.
And also 6 month waiting time for the uppkörning is crazy(!)

Still I booked uppkörningen in september now, but what would happen if I did not clear it?
Do private people have to wait for another 6 months just to be able to take the test?

Thought it might be nice to be able to share stories with non natives who is trying in Swedish so I wrote this in English.
I would also like to ask you guys if it is kind of a challenge to take manual driver´s license even for Swedes as well?
Är det lätt som en plätt eller lite jobbigt att ta körkort för er?
Hi Kate,
Like you im not Swedish, however ive lived her since i was a kid so learned to language in school. Video material is ofcourse a good help but i think you might have wasted money there as theres plenty to find online for free.

How do you mean the schools are clumsy? The one i used worked fine, i booked about one lesson per week, and an extra the week i was doing the test, took my all in all about two and a half months. I also booked all tests and myself about halfway into the process, i didnt wait for them to tell me i was ready or anything, just told them theese are the dates i will take the tests and i need to have all parts ready by then.

I ended up taking 10 lessons, I think each lesson was 900kr (90 minutes)
I think thats about average price.

6months for a test seems very steep indeed, perhaps you should try to look if you cant find an earlier time, i got mine in about a month, and thats in Stockholm during summer. It was almost two years ago but still, cant imagine it would be that much worse now.

I didnt find it all that hard to take the license, but it was kind of exhausting keeping up the focus and still manage to deal with work and all that. I think setting a timeline helped me alot, just knowing when you have the tests and then be done with it all kept the motivation going.

I think its quite a mixed bag however, i know alot of people finds it really teadious to take the license while others just seem to cruise through it. I think being able to remain calm will help you alot.

Best of luck to you, tho im sure you wont need it :)
Gäst 2019-02-19 01:50 ! Citera #
Oh and sorry about all the typos and what not, its late and the darn phone has a keyboard 5 sizes to small :)

Senaste foruminläggen

Öppet forum – skriv direkt utan att registrera
Starta en egen tråd

Gratis körkortsbok

Teoribok – körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori
Ladda ner Teoribok
PDF   364 sidor   30 MB
Apple Books: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori Google Play: Teoribok – den senaste körkortsboken 2024 med körkortsteori

Teoriprov med videofrågor

Videofrågor – teoriprov med körkortsfrågor på Körkortonline.se Gratis körkortsfrågor