Start > Driving licence forum > Time for theory test!?True or …
Mila 2018-09-05 10:54 ! Quote #
I’m planning to obtain a Swedish driver’s license and take theoretical and practical tests even dough I have Canadian license.
One of my friends told me that it takes 50 minutes to complete the theoretical test, which terrifies me as I am a slow reader. Can I and to whom I should ask for a longer period of time?
Thank you in advance!
Ana
Guest 2018-09-05 11:01 ! Quote #
There are extended times given to some for various reasons, however I doubt you would qualify just by stating youre a slow reader.

Id suggest that you apply to do the test in english instead if language is the cause for your concerns.

Cheers
Guest 2018-09-05 22:28 ! Quote #
Claiming that you are a slow reader wont help....as previous post explained it....

And 50min is alot of time, and you should be able to complete the test even as a slow reader....as long as youre not totally retarded and not understanding the questions....
Ana 2018-09-06 12:34 ! Quote #
Yup, you can call me dumbass, 65 possible answers for 5o minutes for me is a bit stressful and makes me slower, I don’t get it why they don’t simply allow the test at least 60 minutes or just to take time as much as you need, I guess,
no one will get all day, for sure.
No need for rush, or maybe more rush more mistakes and again opportunity to came and pay test again, and the end everything is about money, right!?
Guest 2018-09-06 16:35 ! Quote #
Its actually 70 questions :/
No name 2018-09-06 17:54 ! Quote #
Any test itself is a stress, whether you ready or not... especially those kinds with tricky questions that rather confuse than help you to understand the subject and with the limited time, it just adds more stress... I don’t get it, what’s the point?!
Guest 2018-09-07 11:23 ! Quote #
No name 2018-09-06
Any test itself is a stress, whether you ready or not... especially those kinds with tricky questions that rather confuse than help you to understand the subject and with the limited time, it just adds more stress... I don’t get it, what’s the point?!
No, when I did the test I was stressed before i started, but during the test not at all. Infact it was pretty easy, i didnt even go back to check the answers as I knew i passed it wlth 15min to spare. Instead I was surprised that I actually had made 3 errors.

As for the time, think about it, you have more then 30sec per question.

If you think thats stressfull, oh boy are you going to find it awfull driving in rush hour traffic where you have to make split second decisisions all the time. :/
Guest 2018-09-07 11:36 ! Quote #
Ana 2018-09-06
Yup, you can call me dumbass, 65 possible answers for 5o minutes for me is a bit stressful and makes me slower, I don’t get it why they don’t simply allow the test at least 60 minutes or just to take time as much as you need, I guess,
no one will get all day, for sure.
No need for rush, or maybe more rush more mistakes and again opportunity to came and pay test again, and the end everything is about money, right!?
Simple answer is that the questions doesnt involve alot of reading.

And if youre struggling with time it only suggests youre not sure and confident enough of the answers, and need a better understanding of the rules and regulations.

If it was about money, they could easily just increase the fee for the test. I personally think that would be a good idea, as when I took mine 1/3 had no bussiness being there whatsoever. I mean, they started groaning after 2 minutes into it... Its those people that hog all the tests and end up taking the test 3-4 times or more.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-01 21:42
2024-04-24 07:23
2024-04-23 08:27
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test