Start > Driving licence forum > Calculation question in Theory…

Calculation question in Theory test

YK 2018-08-09 10:57 ! Quote #
Hello,
In Theory test, some of questions need to be calculated with formula.
So.. to calculate this question, pen and paper are needed.
pen and papers will be provided in the theory test ? or should i bring own pen and papers ?
The Guest 2018-08-09 11:07 ! Quote #
I don’t see why you would need a pen and a sheet of paper during the theory test? There will, however, be a calculator next to the computer that you are allowed to use.

Do you mind sharing the question that requires a pen and paper?
Another Guest 2018-08-09 14:06 ! Quote #
The Guest 2018-08-09
I don’t see why you would need a pen and a sheet of paper during the theory test? There will, however, be a calculator next to the computer that you are allowed to use.

No question require that.
YK 2018-08-09 14:25 ! Quote #
Another Guest 2018-08-09
No question require that.
In the Theory test practice, there are some question which need calculation as below,

Alcohol calculation
Stopping distance (Reaction distance + Braking distance)

I also several questions in practicing test in this website.
You mean we will not have those kind of question in actual test ?
YK 2018-08-09 14:33 ! Quote #
The Guest 2018-08-09

I am talking about Alcohol calculation and Stopping distance (Reaction distance + Bracking distance).
As long as they provide calculator (next to the computer). No need pen & paper.
Thanks
Guest 2018-08-09 15:21 ! Quote #
Dear YK,

As a physics student I agree 100% that there are several questions that require pen and paper to solve. I find it, to be frank, quite ridiculous.

With regards
The Guest 2018-08-09 18:16 ! Quote #
Guest 2018-08-09
Dear YK,

As a physics student I agree 100% that there are several questions that require pen and paper to solve. I find it, to be frank, quite ridiculous.

With regards
You are either lying, or you are an atrocious physics student. My bet is on the former.

Not one question of the theory test requires a pen and paper to solve. What is ridiculous is the fact that people are wondering if there is a pen and a sheet of paper available during a driving licence theory test.

Calculating the percentage of alcohol and/or the stopping distance is not rocket science and can be done by using two very simple formulas.
Guest 2018-08-09 19:16 ! Quote #
Perhaps if you memorize instead of derive them. Nevertheless such questions are of no interest to anyone and are, for the most part, propaganda/brain washing.
Mari 2020-12-10 15:02 ! Quote #
No need for papper or something else.
You will have a calculator there.
TAB 2023-05-09 17:43 ! Quote #
A calculater is more than enough, the calculations are so simple that you can do them without one, at least for me as an engineer. A calculater is more than enough for everyone.

Latest forum posts

Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test