I AM DONE

Mido 2018-05-23 01:56 ! Quote #
I am sorry but I am going to speak in English ( i can also sprak Swedish but i can’t think right now correctly).
I had my test after 42 hours of driving and at the test i felt like i have never touched a car and early on i discovered that i will fail and rightfully so, i was not approved on anything, but tge vehicle knowledge i guss counts as something.

Problem is i love money so much and to take these private lessons and invest that much tims, i paid over 15,000 sek for it and tbis month was so damb stressful.

After i got out of the car i forgot how to speak ( i speak 6 languages) and was shaking for several hours before i got blacked-out at home and slept for 15 hours.

I have never failed any exam in my life and always made my mother proud, she is disappointed now for the money i have ”burned” for everything, I discovered that i can’t handle failure.

I thought of killing myself that day and still have not eaten anything and wanted to give up.

But i will just give up and not try it again unless if it was in another country which getting the license tgere is easier.

Sorry for this disencouraging thread, but my point is that I don’t want you to make my mistakes and kill your money unless your finances are well.
Guest 2018-05-23 12:05 ! Quote #
I’m sorry to hear you failed the test.

15 000 isn’t that much when you think about it - you’re making a life investment, one of the best one you can. And a lot of people have spent a lot more for their license.

You need to relax and realize it isn’t the end of the world if you fail a test. Lots of people do, even if they are good drivers. Practice what went wrong and just get back at it again. Even if you fail again, you will eventually succeed. And when you do, it’ll all be worth it.
Guest 2018-05-24 10:09 ! Quote #
Yo man i felt the same shit after failing the test first time, second and third. I failed the test 3 times and this was all in a 20 day period. Exactly two weeks ago i got my drivers license on the fourth try. During this time i was so stressed and angry, i didnt wanna live just like you said. I didnt give up though because i didnt want the 2-month period to run out. When i got approved i was so freaking happy that i had forgot all the money i spent on the license. Dont think about the money unless you live on the streets bro, just remember that if you give up now you have lost 15000kr but think if you got approved next time or the time after that?

What made it ALOT easier for me and the reason to why i got approved the last time, was that i didnt tell anyone i was gonna do my uppkörning, i felt no stress because even if i failed it no one would know, and i didnt fail. Dont give up bro, best of luck!
Guest 2018-05-24 11:20 ! Quote #
Don’t tell people you are doing the test. Most people fail these days.

If you seriously thought about killing yourself over something like this you have major issues. It’s just a drivers license. Learn to accept failure instead.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-13 21:45
2024-05-07 00:00
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Theory test, free demo