Start > Driving licence forum > Driving lessons without ”Handl…

Driving lessons without ”Handledarbevis”

Tim 2016-02-22 15:43 ! Quote #
Hi

I was wondering if it is allowed to drive with a personal instructor without the permission from Transportstyrelsen. I recently discovered that the person who teaches me to drive has not applied to be my ”Handledare” at Transportstyrelsen. But she has been to a Handledare course and she can teach in general.

I am now wondering what happens if police stops us and they find out that my ”Handledare” does not have a permission to teach me. Who is responsible in this case and what is the ”straff”? Can someone help with this?

Thank you.
Gäst 2016-02-22 16:15 ! Quote #
Tim 2016-02-22
Hi

I was wondering if it is allowed to drive with a personal instructor without the permission from Transportstyrelsen. I recently discovered that the person who teaches me to drive has not applied to be my ”Handledare” at Transportstyrelsen. But she has been to a Handledare course and she can teach in general.

I am now wondering what happens if police stops us and they find out that my ”Handledare” does not have a permission to teach me. Who is responsible in this case and what is the ”straff”? Can someone help with this?

Thank you.
No it´s not aloud to have driving lessons without a correct ”handledare”
It´s the person ho owns the car that you are drivning in too make sure you have a permission from Transportstyrelsen.

If the cops stops you, your handledare will get a ticket for not have the right papers..
And your licence can be delayed some years..
Tim 2016-02-22 22:03 ! Quote #
Gäst 2016-02-22
No it´s not aloud to have driving lessons without a correct ”handledare”
It´s the person ho owns the car that you are drivning in too make sure you have a permission from Transportstyrelsen.

If the cops stops you, your handledare will get a ticket for not have the right papers..
And your licence can be delayed some years..
Thank you for the answer. I will not drive then until she gets the permission.

Latest forum posts

Topic
2024-05-13 21:45
2024-05-07 00:00
Open forum – post without registration
Start a new thread

Free Theory Book

Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 (körkortsboken på engelska)
Download Theory Book
PDF   364 pages   30 MB
Apple Books: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024 Google Play: Theory Book – Driving Licence Book 2024

Theory test with video questions

Video questions – Swedish theory test Free theory test